Navigation Bar

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bucket List

You don't have to spend a lot of money to create wonderful memories for children. Just quality time and lots of love.
I've been thinking of things I want to do with the kids, some of the things I remember doing as a child. And these are my favourite of my childhood memories. 

So here it is, My list of things I want to do with the Kids before they become adults. I'll add to it as things come to me and tick off what we do. 


*Visit London
*Go on the London Eye
*Buckingham Palace
*Picnic in Hyde Park
*Buy a big British hat and pop up map, and get in the map.

*Play Pooh Sticks
*Skim Stones
*Rock Pooling
*BBQ on the Beach
*Climb Rivington Peak
*Roll Easter Eggs down Avenham Park
* Enter Easter Egg Decorating Competitions
*Watch the Sunset from Blackpool Pier with a bag of chips
*Liverpool Docks
*Duck Marine
*Ferry on the Mersey
*Edinborough Castle
*Visit Lanark Loch 
*Road Trip to France
*Visit Lands End
*Camping in a Tent
*Paddling in a River
*Butlins Holidays
*Beacon Fell
*Martin Mere
*Adventures in the Woods
*Visit a Diary Farm
*Visit Petting Farm

*Central Perk Coffee Shop (Liverpool)
*Walk along river in Chester
*Boat on the River in Chester


I hope I provide you with some inspiration, please comment and leave me some ideas and inspiration x

No comments:

Post a Comment