Navigation Bar

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Great Poo Disaster

There is no picture to go with this post. Simply because, who wants to see a picture of a poo disaster?

I will start at the beginning, Ava has been a bit cranky today and I couldn't work out what was wrong with the poor little Monkey. Then at bath time it occurred to me that she hasn't had a poo for a couple of days. I didn't worry too much, as she usually goes everyday but then can skip a day depending what she has eaten and so on. 
Then as I had cleaned scrubbed and washed their hair, I was letting them play and splash about in the bath while I pottered around the bathroom putting things away and singing along to them when I suddenly spotted a few floaters. 
Yuck! 
I whipped them both out of the bath and dried them of and clean AJ's bottom.
 I realised I hadn't brought any clean nappies up with me so I ran down to get some. I got back upstairs and my mum had text me so I sat down to read it. 

That's when OJ came to me and stuck his finger under my nose. 
It smelled of s**t! 
I asked him where that had come from and he showed me the bottom of his foot which was caked in it. 
Nice!
 I asked him where thAt had come from and he took me to AJ's room where AJ had just come out of. 
There was a big pile of poo which AJ had bum shuffled a trail out onto the landing. 
She was caked in it! 
OJ had stood in it and traipsed it into our bedroom and onto our bed! I seriously wanted to cry.

It's definitely been one of them days when I am glad to get the kids into bed. 
I'm desperate for a glass of wine but seeing as I have no wine in the house I'll have to settle for a camomile tea!

And relax

Vic and Family
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment