Navigation Bar

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Burnt Tea, weetabix for tea and sleepful night!


I burnt last nights cottage pie.
Mummy fail!
So the kids had weetabix for tea and went to bed. They had the best nights sleep they had had in ages! Both of them. AJ only woke up only once and OJ didn't wake up at all til morning. Maybe I'm onto something here. Maybe I should switch around their meal times. I have thought about it a few times. Giving them their main meal at lunch time and weetabix at tea time. It doesn't really get them used to routine for the rest of their life's, but I'm trying to get them to sleep better. Does anyone have any opinions on this or has anyone tried something similar. Or just have some advice on getting babies to sleep through the night.
Any advice info would be greatly appreciated! 

Vic and Family.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment