Navigation Bar

Sunday 10 May 2015

Thomas Land - My Favourite Photo.

We took Oliver to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor a couple of weeks ago for his birthday. 

He loved it...
This is my Favourite Photo from the day (and trust me, I took loads).

This is when Oliver first realised where he was. He saw Thomas and got very excited! He was hopping from one foot to the other, jumping up and down and shouting Hello Thomas! I think I filled up at how happy we made our Big Man! 

The rides where fantastic! There was only 2 rides Oliver wasn't allowed on and 1 more that Ava wasn't allowed on, but there was plenty of rides that they were allowed on. 

We took Percy to the Spencer Play Area. 

Had a play and our picnic and went on the Dinosaur Trail, then took Thomas back to the main theme park. 

We saw Cranky..

And the Fat Controller...

We met Toby and Rosie and Gordon...


All in all, we had a fantastic day! I would definately recommend it if you have a little Thomas Fanatic!

I thought Thomas Land alone was worth the money we paid to get in, but you have full access to the whole of Drayton Manor and Drayton Manor Zoo. 

We booked online a week before we went and paid...

Adults £20
Oliver (3years old) £5
Ava (under 2) Free

Car Park £3

But don't forget the M6 toll which we had to use to get there..£5.50 each way. 

Vicki x





No comments:

Post a Comment